Sunday, March 27, 2011

Daily Encouragement: The God Who Knows


"I called you by name when you did not know me. I am the Lord; there is no other God. I have prepared you, even though you do not know me, so all the world from east to west will know there is no other God. I am the Lord, and there is no other." (Isaiah 45:4b-6)

"Not even a sparrow, worth only half a penny, can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it. And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are more valuable to him than a whole flock of sparrows." (Matthew 10:29-31)

He knows your name---He knew you even before you knew Him.

He knows the number of hairs on your head even now, and He knows what you are going through right now.

He knows your name and He considers you highly valuable---How will you respond to Him today in the light of this truth?



****Would love for you to share your responses, comments, and/or feedback on the "Daily Encouragement."****

No comments:

Post a Comment